Snorby 2.3.1 ships with a large amount of bug fixes, design and,
user experience improvements. A new version of Insta-Snorby will be released
later tonight bundled with the latest versions of snorby, openfpc and, snort.
Source Code: https://github.com/Snorby/snorby
Source Changes Since 2.2.7:
# Snorby 2.3.1
* Numerous UI enhancements.
# Snorby 2.3.0 (codename: fixme)
* Cache logic now processes in chunks to prevent blowing the stack
* Fixed issues with daily cache not processing when events return nil
* Epic amounts of other bug fixes
* Admin menu move to sub menu bar for UX reasons.
* Change hotkeys that conflict with macosx bindings
* Box titles now built with css
* Content headers now built with css and window menus now align correctly.
* Flash message now covers only the top header.