Snort 220.127.116.11 is now available on snort.org, at https://www.snort.org/downloads in the Latest Release section.
2.9.0 RC & later packages are signed with a new PGP key (that is signed with the previous key).
Snort 18.104.22.168 includes changes for the following:
* Updates to HTTP Inspect to handle normalization with large number of directories, eliminate false positives when chunks span multiple packets, and remove the upper limit on the gzip memcap.
* Update stream handling for TCP session cleanup with RSTs and other TCP state tracking.
* Update for active responses to fragmented IPv6 traffic and to the react page configuration.
* Updates to SIP preprocessor to limit false positives.
* Update for correct logging in unified2 when interface is passive.
* Add stats for SMTP preprocessor at termination.
* State tracking improvements to SMB processing in the dcerpc2 preprocessor when missing packets on a session.
Please see the Release Notes and ChangeLog for more details.
Please submit bugs, questions, and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.