It appears that an early tag of 2-1.11 crept in a week or so ago before all the patches we wanted to merge were submitted. Nevertheless, we've now caught up with our queue and are formally tagging 2-1.11.
This is primarly a bug fix and usability improvement release. The salient points are as follows:
* spo_database. Keep-alive (via ping) for postgresql databases.
* Updated RPM spec file to support alternative pcap libraries and cleaned some existing cruft. Thanks to Brent Woodruff.
* spo_alert_unixsock. Supports synchronisation, multiple connections and improved error reporting. Thanks to Martijn van Oosterhaut.
* Many other general bug fixes and clean ups. Thanks to Jason Ish, Thorsten Fischer, Brad Voth and Bill Parker.
You can download the source in a number of ways:
- https://github.com/firnsy/barnyard2/tags (as a zip/tarball)
- git://github.com/firnsy/barnyard2.git (via a git clone)