Snort 184.108.40.206 is now available on snort.org at
http://www.snort.org/downloads in the Snort Stable Release section.
2016-03-09 - Snort 220.127.116.11
[*] New additions
* Future-flow and DNS API exposed to lua detector.
* Double VLAN tagging support.
* Performance improvements to AppID.
* Stability improvements to file and ftp_telnet preprocessor.
* Fixed several issues with SDF and obfuscation.
* Resolved an issue of improper handling of malformed DNS host
* HTTP PAF accepts all tokens between method and version strings in a request URI.
* Resolved snort build issue with "--disable-perfprofiling" configure option.
* Enhanced mime parsing by adding support for detecting files after unknown headers and no headers.
* Fixed issue with gzip decompression. If the server response specifies Content-Encoding as GZIP, but no Content-Length field for HTTP ver 1.0.
* End of Header(EOH) identification for HTTP response header spanning multiple packets.
* Improved packet reassembly for HTTP.
* Fixed Flash LZMA decompression issue.
See the Release Notes and ChangeLog for more details.
Please submit bugs, questions, and feedback to email@example.com.
The Snort Release Team